Translate AntergosHelp us translate Antergos to your language!
Do you want to help translate Antergos?
That’s awesome! We are always in need of Translators.
If translations for your language already exist, we hope you will still consider becoming an Antergos Translator. There will be more strings to translate in the future. Also, reviewing existing translations would be very helpful.
Once you join an Antergos Translation Team and submit translations, you will be added to the “About” page which can link to a site of your choosing or just to your Transifex profile.
All Antergos Translators must create an account on Transifex as their service powers our translation management.
How to become an Antergos Translator:
- Signup for an account at Transifex.
- Verify your email address, log in, and go to the Antergos project page. Choose the language you want to translate or, if it isn’t listed, click the Request Language button.
- If you are requesting a new language then select or search for it in the modal window that is displayed.
- If your language exists, click on the Language link and then click the Join Team button on the next page.
- Click on the resource you want to work in. As of this writing, there are two resources available: The Antergos installer, Cnchi and the Cnchi Updater script. You will see a popup box.
- Click the Translate Now button to use the awesome Transifex editor.
- Transifex Editor’s Untranslated View is Awesome…but if you prefer, you can download the file for use offline and then upload your changes.
- Choose the option “Untranslated”, you will see all of the lines on the left sidebar be sorted by only showing untranslated lines.